Our law firm acknowledges the fact that legal services must be affordable at reasonable conditions. Regarding the fact that it is usually difficult for a client seeking a lawyer to be able to get oriented in the offers of different law firms, we have decided to present the price conditions under which our firm provides its legal services.
The remuneration for our legal services is always agreed upon an individual basis, depending on the character, complexity and extent of the legal services, regarding the client's requests. Our prices reflect the quality and expert background of our law firm as well as our prior goal - to help the clients achieve their claim by means of law.
Remuneration for legal services then can be agreed on with the client especially as:
- success fee, depending on the success of the client in their matter
- regulated by the fee scale, consistent with Act No. 177/1996 Coll., as subsequently amended
- regular (lump sum) - especially in case of regular and prolonged period of cooperation (legal services are then provided at better price and time conditions for the client)
- combination of any of the ways mentioned above
Our law firm usually charges an hourly rate based on every commenced hour spent working on our client's case:
- 1,400 CZK VAT not included, if the client is an enterpreneur or any other corporate body, or a natural person requiring legal services within their conduct of business,
- 1,200 CZK VAT not included, if the client is a customer requiring legal services not within their conduct of business.
All other details related to the prices of our legal services, terms of payment and other matters shall be explained to the client when the cooperation has started and shall be included in the contract of legal services which is always concluded.